let's not think about it.
Friday, August 14, 2015 @ 1:24 AM

uh hi yall. so this is gonna be my first post because the old ones are deleted by me. haha okay that is not funny. im starting over because i wanted a fresh start like  here's to teenage memories. k that is 5sos' song but nevermind. ill not update a lot after this but bruh, whatever. as if theres somebody gonna read it.

okay, my new upcoming posts will be a lot about what's happening around me. mostly school because i can. im punk rock, i do what i want. duh, scratch that im no punk rock but softie? yes okay no again, softie my ass.

so now im watching an indo tele-movie and oh god, it sucks so much. like ferk im not gonna tell it. for your information, your lady (which is me) will take an spm examination by the end of 2015. wish me all the best and if ada masa, kita jumpa lagi. xx

© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03